- develop expertise and credibility in the field of Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- establish coaching at a senior and strategic level
- formalise and validate your experience with an accredited qualification, or
- work towards professional recognition from one of the Professional Coaching and Mentoring bodies such as EMCC, ICF or Association of Coaching.
If your passion and strength is working with and supporting Senior Executives and Teams through coaching and mentoring, within a non-directive and non-judgemental framework, then the ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring is the one for you.
The ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive Coaching and Mentoring is for participants who already have coaching and mentoring experience, whether or not this is formally recognised, and are looking to advance their skills so that they are adept in supporting others through personal, operational and strategic change.
The programme is made up of three mandatory units which enable participants to develop their understanding of this level of coaching and mentoring and to develop the skills necessary to assist their clients.
- Unit 1 – Understanding the context of coaching and mentoring in a strategic business environment – Enables participants to critically review the role and contribution of Coaching and Mentoring to Individuals and Organisations.
- Unit 2 – Reflecting on your own ability to perform effectively as a Coach or Mentor practising at senior level – Enables participants to critically review their own ability to perform effectively as an Executive Coach/Mentor, engaging in peer mentoring to seek advice on individual performance.
- Unit 3 – Undertaking Coaching or Mentoring at a senior and strategic level – Participants plan, deliver and review at least 20 hours of Coaching and Mentoring at the appropriate level.
This Level 7 programme is equivalent to study at Masters Degree Level. The Certificate will provide you with 15 credits.
What is the format and how long will it take?
The programme delivers 47 hours of Guided Learning Time. Completion is typically over a six to eight month timeframe. There is one route of study available.
- Classroom Based Programme including supported Distance Learning Activities – A blended learning approach including 5 Classroom Days (1+2+2), distance learning activities, one-to-one coaching, observed coaching, assessment teleseminar. All supported by your own dedicated Coach-Mentor.
Currently the ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring programme is available In-house for a minimum of 6 delegates or as an Open Access Programme.
If you would like to know more then please do give us a call.