There is a growing expectation that businesses behave ethically and this expectation is greater now than it’s ever been.
At Intuition we are no different and because of this we strive to be ethical in everything that we do.
Our Corporate Values reflect the way in which we work:
- Integrity – doing what we say we will do and doing it honestly and confidentially. No false promises.
- Responsiveness – responding quickly to needs, market forces, trends and requests.
- Genuine – interest in people and genuine products.
- Respect – respect for our clients, respect for each other and respect for ourselves.
- Opportunity – for the business, for the people who work in it and those who work with us – our clients.
This also extends to how we work at an individual level. As business professionals, each of us adheres to the ethical codes as required by our various professional membership bodies.
Ethics in Coaching and Mentoring has a further dimension and this is why all our Coaches and Mentors also adhere to the EMCC Code of Ethics.
This Code has been established to promote best practice and ensure that the highest possible standards are maintained in the Coach/Mentoring relationship, whatever form they might take, so the Coach/Mentoring environment provides the greatest opportunity for learning and development.
The Code covers five core areas:
- Boundary Management