|Course Qualification||ILM Level 3 Award or Certificate in Coaching|
|Awarding Body||Institute of Learning & Management|
|Professional Recognition||10 QCF credits – Award
13 QCF credits – Certificate
This QCF qualification is comparable to:-
A-Levels, GCE, NVQs and BTEC at Level 3 in applied subjects, intermediate baccalaureate
|Entry Requirements||There are no formal entry requirements. However, the course is aimed at junior or first line managers and supervisors.|
|Assessment||• Written based assignment
• Coaching diary demonstrating hours & reflection on practice
• Personal reflection reviewing own ability as a coach/mentor
Who are the qualifications for:-
The Level 3 Award and Certificate in Coaching qualifications are designed for people in management roles such as team leaders and first line managers.
They are ideal for individuals seeking to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to coach people as part of their normal working role.
Aim of the programme
The aim of this programme is to develop the capability to coach others and gain the confidence and ability to support others in their development and personal growth.
Our qualifications adopt a blended learning approach that includes a range of activities which include:-
- 2 Days of taught input Classroom Training
- Distance Learning Activities – Workbook and Guided Reading (A Core text is supplied to support these activities).
- One to One telephone tutorial support.
- Peer Coaching.
- Coaching Supervision/Observed Coaching.
- Assessment Teleseminar – offering guidance on how to complete the assessed work.
- Unlimited telephone and email access to your Coach/Mentor throughout the duration of the programme.
- Free 6 month ILM Membership where you can access latest thinking and resources.
Throughout the programme you will be fully supported by an accredited Coach/Mentor providing you with all the support and guidance you will need to gain your qualification.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities in other qualifications such as:-
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching
Participants can access the Certificate directly by completing the same units as the Award. The only changes would be in the third unit which requires learners to demonstrate their ability to plan, deliver and review at least 36 hours of coaching instead of 6 hours. There will also be an added focus on attaining a deeper level of skills and experience.
How to Apply
For more information please complete the online enquiry form.
Alternatively please contact us directly on +44 (0)845 051 0950 for a free consultation.
All qualification programmes fees are available on request
Looking for an in-house programme?
Currently this programme, ILM Level 3 Award in Mentoring is available in-house for a minimum of 6 delegates or as an Open Access Programme.