|Course Qualification||ILM Level 7 Certificate or Diploma for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors|
|Awarding Body||Institute of Learning & Management|
|Professional Recognition||14 credits – Certificate
37 credits – Diploma
This ILM qualification is comparable to:-
Postgraduate certificate, diplomas and Masters degrees, BTEC Advanced Professional Diplomas, Certificates and Awards
|Entry Requirements||The course is aimed at senior leaders, HR/OD consultants and professional coaches, who want to accredit their coaching and mentoring with a nationally recognised qualification.|
|Assessment||• Written based assignment
• Coaching diary demonstrating 20 hours & reflection on practice
• Personal reflection reviewing own ability as a coach/mentor
Who are the qualifications for:-
These qualifications are for Senior Managers or Human Resources (HR)/Organisational Development (OD) professionals who wish to develop their expertise and credibility in the field of Executive and Senior Level coaching and mentoring, or to establish coaching at an organisational level.
They are also ideal for professional coaches and mentors seeking to enhance and accredit their experience with a nationally recognised qualification.
Aim of the programme
To provide learners with the required knowledge, skills and understanding to coach or mentor others at an executive or senior level.
Our qualifications adopt a blended learning approach that includes a range of activities which include:-
- 5 Days of taught input Classroom Training (1+2+2).
- Distance Learning Activities – Workbook and Guided Reading (A Core text is supplied to support these activities).
- One to One telephone Coaching
- Peer Coaching.
- Coaching Supervision/Observed Coaching.
- Assessment Teleseminar – offering guidance on how to complete the assessed work.
- Unlimited telephone and email access to your Coach/Mentor throughout the duration of the programme.
- Free 1 year ILM Membership where you can access latest thinking and resources.
Throughout the programme you will be fully supported by an accredited Coach Mentor providing you with all the support and guidance you will need to gain your qualification.
ILM Level 7 Diploma for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors
Participants can access the Diploma directly by completing the same units as the Certificate. The only changes would be in the third unit which requires learners to demonstrate their ability to plan, deliver and review at least 60 hours of coaching and mentoring instead of 20 hours. There will also be an added focus on using supervision and reflective review to develop individual practice.
How to Apply
For more information please complete the online enquiry form.
Alternatively please contact us directly on +44 (0)845 051 0950 for a free consultation.
All qualification programmes fees are available on request
Looking for an in-house programme?
Currently this programme, ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors is available in-house for a minimum of 6 delegates or as an Open Access Programme.